THE D CLUB 3rd - 4th GRADE BB TOURNAMENT
December 10, 2022
THE D CLUB 3rd - 4th GRADE
December 10, 2022
8:00 Diagonal 2nd-3rd-4th vs Mount Ayr 3rd
8:40 Mount Ayr 4th White vs Nodaway Valley 3rd-4th
9:20 Mount Ayr 4th Black vs Afton Rec 3rd-4th
10:00 Mount Ayr 3rd vs Nodaway Valley 3rd-4th
10:40 Diagonal 2nd-3rd-4th Mount Ayr 4th Black
11:20 Afton Rec 3rd-4th vs Mount Ayr 4th White
12:00 Diagonal 2nd-3rd vs Lenox 3rd
12:40 Mount Ayr 3rd vs Bedford 3rd
1:20 Lenox 3rd vs Mount Ayr 3rd
2:00 Diagonal 2nd-3rd vs Bedford 3rd
2:40 Mount Ayr 4th Black vs Afton Rec 3rd-4th
3:20 Lenox 4th vs Mount Ayr 4th White
4:00 Mount Ayr 4th Black vs Nodaway Valley 3rd-4th
4:40 Afton Rec 3rd-4th vs Lenox 4th
5:20 Mount Ayr 4th White vs Nodaway Valley 3rd-4th
1. Regular IHSAA & IGHSAU rules will be followed with the following adaptations.
2. 6 minute quarters with a continuous running clock except for the last minute of the 4th quarter if the score is within 10 points.
3. No Pressing. Must play half court man to man defense.
4. No 3 point shot line will be used.
5. Players will foul out after 5 fouls. Shoot free throws, only on shooting fouls &
fouls occurring the last minute of the game. All non shooting fouls will be 2 shots.
6. The Free Throw line will be 12 feet.
7. The first overtime will consist of 1 minute. Each additional overtime will be
sudden death. No extra timeouts for overtime.
8. Bring your own warm-up balls.
9. Teams will be allowed 3 timeouts.
10. 5 Minutes between games and 3 minutes at halftime. The classic staff may
shorten up times if necessary.
11. No Zone defense.
12. There is no team entry fee. All players pay $2.00 at the door.
13. Admission charge for adults is $4.00 & students $2.00 for the day. ALL PLAYERS WILL PAY $2 AT
14. Each team will need to provide one person to work at the scorer’s table for each game.
15. A concession stand will be available.
16. GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS EXPECTED AT ALL TIMES. ALL OFFICIALS ARE VOLUNTEERS AND WILL TRY & DO THEIR BEST! UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT FROM COACHES, PLAYERS, AND FANS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
16. If you have any questions, please contact Larry McNutt at (641)344-4352 or firstname.lastname@example.org